May 25, 2012

Indie Chicks Cafe

I wanted to share the new writer group I've joined. The Indie Chicks Cafe is comprised of a group of like minded authors trying to band together for mutual support in this new publishing world. Elizabeth West was persistent enough to get me an invite. So far, I haven't done a lot, tweets mostly, trying to increase the group's exposure. The biggest things I've done is write and contribute a blog post. Rather than repost it here, I will link to it directly. Please browse the site, take a look around. Multiple authors in multiple genres. You find something you've been looking for here.

1 comment:

  1. As the creator of the Indie Chicks Anthologies and the Indie Chicks Website, of course, I love this post. The "chicks" are a great group of women writers. Talented, supportive, and encouraging. I love being part of this group. And we love that you have joined us, Kimberly!

    www.indiechickscafe.com

    ReplyDelete