March 28, 2012

Lucky Seven


So Miranda tells me I've been tagged. Okie dokie. I can accept this challenge: Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript
Go to line 7
Copy down the next seven lines/sentences as they are. No cheating!
Tag 7 authors to join in the fun.

I have just begun editing Never Say Die, my zombie time loop story. So here are seven lines from page 77

“Well, I can do that. I have been already. I can't believe no one's been able to take you down.”
“They have, Heph, four times already. I'd rather not make it five.”
“What do you mean?”
“Nothing, just do this for me? Please?”
“Sure. I can do that. So, you really are a girl. That's not just a handle.”
I can't help but laugh. “You're thinking about what I look like right now, aren't you?”
“Well, yeah!”

Happened to be some cute dialog! Now... I need to tag authors. I can do that!

1. Elicia Seawell
2. David Kirk
3. R.B. Wood
4. Haley Whitehall
5. Nicole Wolverton
6. Jennifer Barry
7. D. F. Krieger

1 comment: